1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport and mentally and physically healthy.
2. Applicants for doctoral programs must have master's degree (equivalent to master's degree in China).
* Those who plan to obtain their degrees should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2023.
3. Applicants for doctoral programs should be under the age of 45 (by September, 1st, 2023).
4. Applicants for programs instructed in English need to provide proof of English language proficiency.
5. Applicants should meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC.